[T2] WTB: Air Flow Meter(s), Working or Not

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Wed Mar 25 06:19:24 MST 2015

Anyone have any Bus or air cooled Vanagon air flow meters taking up space
that you want to turn into cash?  I need a few ASAP, to send to my rebuilder
ahead of an April 1 price increase.  They do not need to work, since they
will be rebuilt anyway (although it's fine if they do).  Please tell me what
you have and how much you are asking ... Or if you know of a junkyard or
anyone else who has any, please let me know and I'll give them a call.

Thanks,

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.
www.busdepot.com