[T2] 1979 Westy interior

Andy McKinley airhedz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:18:29 MST 2015

I have for sale a nearly complete 1979 Westy interior minus the front
seats, the refrigerator, sink/stove and pop top. Extra jump seat, stool
(all yellow vinyl, all intact) plywood panels for the top, the floor, all
the hardware bits that came out, the propane tank, etc. I intended to widen
the bed to full width and put all the rest into my '79 Kombi (sliding steel
sunroof). I have had a change of heart and decided to keep my bus stock, so
all of this is for sale. I'd like to sell as a package, so you'll get the
best deal if you take it all.
The location is Alameda, CA  94501
You can pick it up. Shipping would be freight.
Thanks for reading.

--
Andy McKinley
airhedz at gmail.com

Love your country, but never trust its government.
-- Robert A. Heinlein.