[T2] Wiring problems

Pat Spragge/RFAN Pat.Spragge at rfan.com
Sat Mar 14 16:39:47 MST 2015

Are there 2 flashers on this bus? 1 for the turn indicators and another for
the emergency flashers? The flasher is simply a thermal circuit breaker and
you could bypass it and see if the fuse still blows which would then tell
you whether it is the flasher or a short somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 14, 2015, at 4:28 PM, "Harris Pat" <sammler.permanent at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Another place to check.
>

> Years ago I found that a short in a front parking light of my 1971 was
caused by a defect in the fixture itself. I'm sorry I don't remember
anything more specific but I was able to "fix it".