[T2] Wiring problems

Pat Spragge/RFAN Pat.Spragge at rfan.com
Sat Mar 14 08:52:02 MST 2015

I'm a fan of YouTube ... Some very good videos on checking for shorts using
your schematic, resettable circuit breaker in place of the blowing fuse,
and other devices..

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 14, 2015, at 4:47 AM, "ka1dza" <ka1dza at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> I didn't notice a resistor on the flasher switch even though I saw one in
a picture of one from Bus Depot.

> How do I check for a bad ground?
>
> Bob Pratt
>
> > On Mar 13, 2015, at 10:20 PM, accessys at smart.net wrote:
> >

> > I had major short (almost fire) behind dash when a wire got pinched
between gauge panel and frame.   so bad wiring can happen suddenly

<doyt at buckeye-express.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> Fuses blow because of shorts that bypass resistance in the circuit.
Where