[T2] drivin' drivin' drivin'

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:11:39 MST 2015

Volks,

Looks like the crowd consensus was right: once I had the distributor out
and in good light, the points had failed.

They still opened and closed while they were installed, but the metal clamp
bit (that opens and closes) had broken away from the base.

Will be reinstalling today...

Thanks again Volks!  Happy Saturday!

Cheers,
   Avo

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."