[T2] drivin' drivin' drivin'

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:56:58 MST 2015

The old distributor was actually a 205T vacuum advance distributor.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet - got sucked into other tasks.

What was the electrical fault?  Bad ground somewhere or other type of short?

Cheers,
   Tom

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."