[T2] BALTIMORE

steve blackham homecraftproperties at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:19:24 MST 2015

DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE RESISTOR PACKS?
http://www.type2.com/library/fuel/Bosch_L-Jetronic_FI_Manual/pictures/type2profimanual041.jpg

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
|  |
|  |
| View on www.type2.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

PUMP IS WORKING AND YOU HAVE FUEL PRESSURE?
FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.  WITH A VOLT METER CHASE THE CURRENT BACK THROUGH THE INJECTORS, RESISTOR PACK,  DOUBLE RELAY, ETC
CHEER UP YOU COULD BE TRYING TO READ AN ANCIENT RICE BIKE'S WIRING CHART.  MADNESS!!!!!
Sundial Moto Sports • View topic - Newbie w/ tc125 elect problem

|   |
| Sundial Moto Sports • View topic - Newbie w/ tc125 elect...JABCB Thank you for your info: The following are two wiring charts for TC125 (USA) This one is out of the 77 service manual(I believe) http://suzukits.informe.com/g... |
|  |
| View on www.suzuki2strokes.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |