[T2] RAINING IN BALTIMORE

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jun 26 14:40:30 MST 2015

yes what I have been doing or even just spraying in the air cleaner intake
it sucks thru the filter fine.

I have tried not one but two of my spare ECU's and fire does not seem to
be the problem. (think I sent her the replacement??)

think I have got it down to fuel.
was getting ready to pull a pair, yes always easier to pull two when I
couldn't find the socket I needed and it started to rain...

calling for rain all weekend... so guess it is Monday. at the earliest and
I have a pile of "Honeydoos" and hate taking her car to the home depot.

gotta get the bus running need to make a dump run with some debris.

Bob