[T2] panel parts - US Supplier?

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Thu Jun 25 12:51:41 MST 2015

monkey nut on the east coast - http://www.monkeynutvw.com/parts.html
- jake and bryan are good nuts.  the website is a bit lacking -
704-598-6219 should reach them though.  though I have that from the
old shop before they moved across town...

of course bustoration if arizona is your thing -
http://www.bustoration.com/ - ronnie and his crew.

I'm sure there are other options, too, but. :)

(and I cc'd kevin on an email directly to Gerson.  though he's usually
on the road at shows, so he could be a bit slow to get back.  no
excuse for his team not getting back to you, but....well....small
business is what it is.)

and of course catching Gerson's truck and trailer at a show is a
really good way too - just gotta figure out where he's going to be! :)

...david