[T2] progress, but no joy in Baltimo;re

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 06:35:46 MST 2015

Easy to check with that wire that has alligator clips at each end=
battery right to + on coil- which makes me wonder if you tried it Bob,
as starting try may really drop voltage to FI- you did check voltage at
coil as it cranks?  Must be above 11 as I recall.
I'd come visit you, but SO says we go nowhere until the small deck to
entry door is done!

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper