[T2] why won't it start

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 18:06:59 MST 2015

Siphon works, but to see what is in bottom of tank (like when our bus
would not run due to brown stuff in tank bottom), put a pinch clamp on
hose outlet from tank, yank hose off filter, and direct it to a
container you can see into-and open clamp.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper