[T2] why won't it start

Pat Spragge/RFAN Pat.Spragge at rfan.com
Sun Jun 14 13:28:27 MST 2015

Bob,

Hopes this lapse in emails from you means you got the bus running.

Pat

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 10, 2015, at 2:58 PM, accessys at smart.net wrote:
>
> have tried ether and it will stutter and try to start.
>
> Bob
>

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015, Richard J wrote:
>
> > Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 05:50:07 -0500
> > From: Richard J <richardhjack at yahoo.com>
> > To: "<type2 at type2.com>" <type2 at type2.com>
> > Subject: [T2] why won't it start
> >
> > I know this may not be the right thing to do, but I use to start my FI
bus with starting fluid from time to time.  This was when I didn't know
much about motors.  My bus just would refuse to start.  This was also a bus
I drove daily.  I'd pull back the air box and squirt a couple of shots on
the hose.  It would start right up, but without it, it would just turn over
forever and nothing.  Try it, if it starts you know it's the fuel.