[T2] why won't it start

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Tue Jun 9 16:06:18 MST 2015

about all that is left. unfortunately I filled the tank the day before it
failed so is full.  lots  of gas to drain.  figure I can mix it in with
some in my other car but only have one 5gal and one 2 gal gas can so??

one more )*#% project.

have to work thru Sunday so next monday will be first chance to work on it
again.

thanks
Bob