[T2] someone please take photo of coil

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Fri Jun 5 05:32:46 MST 2015

lol
Bob.. are you colour blind....?    or maybe your monitor is .... I am not
sure what "brown" wire you are refering to .. I didn't write anything about
"brown" in the text , and the photo is black,,white, and red... red,,,which
may appear brown if your monitor changes it, or colour blindness of course..
the text below tells you what the wire colours are for..

tell me what brown wire your are refering to...