[T2] someone please take photo of coil

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Jun 3 20:37:08 MST 2015

Chris
not my pic,, I stole it from thesamba.com lol
it *is*  a VERY clean engine.. must be just restored...
the wires that run thru that hole are really not a concern.. imho
1) that hole isn't sharp..
2) if any of them (other than the power wire) short out,, it is just a no
run situation.
3) if that power wire shorts out.. it blows the trace out of the ignition
switch....
so no (FIRE!)
I see them wired just like that all the time.. but your observations are
correct that a loom around the wires would be better
I personally wouldn't have worked that hard to squeeze those big connectors
thru that hole.