[T2] someone please take photo of coil

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Jun 3 20:02:56 MST 2015

here is a picture of Ratwells engine.. a little harder to see..
http://www.ratwell.com/dotmac/Sites/Type4/PhotoAlbum76.html

I don't know how to link to the exact pic.. so scroll down to the last
picture..

it does show the black pertronix ... and the white ecu wire on the 1
terminal on top.
and there is the red pertronix and the black power ,, and the black to the
double relay on the 15 terminal on the bottom