[T2] why won't it start.

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Wed Jun 3 14:17:47 MST 2015

Baltimore MD and the nearest FI guy is many miles away.

have helped out lots of guys one fairly recently but then wife got
pregnant and he had to chose,  baby or bus, I've had both and ..........

used to be a bunch of us but think I'm last of the group
know one guy but he has a beetle engine in his. he hates the type 4s so
not a lot of help.

Bob