[T2] help , video to help diagnose my Westphalia air cool 1993 problem.

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:33:50 MST 2015

Hi guys ,

Thanks so much to everyone trying to help me out,
Here are the latest development of my predicament.

just as a reminder , my engine start fine but stall immediately

I tested my fuel pump by measuring the amp while cranking the engine.
I have 2.4A , Bentley manual said the it should be between 6 to 8A.
Bentley than suggest that you check the ground if amperage < 6A. I hooks
the fuel pump neg terminal straight to the battery to give it a good
ground but I did not see any difference, still 2.4A

Also , I kind of remember that when you put the ignition on (before
cranking the starter), the fuel pump start for a couple a second. Is
that true ?
I don't hear the fuel pump running.

Also Bentley test above should be done shortening pin 36 and 39 of the
air flow meter , I did both with and without shortening. Did have the
same Amperage.

Any thought or suggestion

Thanks