[T2] 1972 Bay

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Mon Jul 27 15:09:01 MST 2015

it's under the floor... :)   and you'll have to remove the front belly
pan if it's installed.  (actually, maybe not, been a long time since I
was under a bus with boosted brakes.

the easy way to find it - crawl under the nose from the front, drivers
side.   look at the bottom of the brake pedal. (you know, the middle
one).   there's a rod going backwards (front is front).   eventually,
straight inline with it, you'll find a metal cylinder with wires and
tubes going in all directions.  (brake light switches, supply and
pressure lines for the brakes).

...and get a bentley. :)