[T2] Westy Faucet Fail

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sun Jul 26 17:38:01 MST 2015

they make things that look like springs that slide over the tubing as
tightly as possible. that allow you to bend the tubing without kinking it.
a "tubing" bender which is put over the spring and has a curved bar that
pushes up against the inside of the tube with a bolt will make the job
easier.
these can be obtained from a well stocked plumbing supply house

cost will probably be more than faucet but will do the job and will not
damage the tube.  (my dad was a plumber. ;}...)

Bob