[T2] Westy Faucet Fail

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sun Jul 26 14:44:20 MST 2015

Well, I heard back from Bus Depot. I guess the faucet I got is from the 'last' run by the manufacturer. They realized their mistake, but will not make another batch unless Ron orders 1000 of the faucets. I don't think that will happen.

He offered a refund, or suggested I try to bend it myself. I know bending tubing can be tricky - do you guys have any tips? I don't want to F-up the chrome plating, and I also don't want the new one to leak like the old one. SO I can't put too much force on it, and can't heat it up, or at least I don't think I can.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab