[T2] T2 '70 CV Joints - noise ? & replacement ... need help...

MUTS . muts at verizon.net
Sat Jul 11 19:02:53 MST 2015

On 7/11/2015 6:14 PM, Martin Mikush wrote:
I was told that if not replacing all of them I could "rotate" them
  -the one from the left side to go on the right side end vice-verca. I
  was told that this way I could "extend their life.

You can flip a cv around in place to start a new wear pattern, or flip
the whole axle around.  Do not move it to the otherside of the trans
without flipping it. Think of the "windup torque" as being opposite of
what it was.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper