[T2] ITS ALIVE!!!!!!

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 10 12:10:41 MST 2015

your guess is as good as mine.  bunch of little things ???

never found that "oh thats it" fault which leaves me a bit confused.

the things I did this morning were not major. found an injector plug off.
that cyl would not have fired but other three would have.

tightened down one of the hose clamps but can't imagine that being a big
enough leak.  and one of the very small vacuum hoses was loose again
wouldn't have kept it from running. but that was all I did.

sometimes I think they just want to show you who is boss...???

Bob