[T2] Myles

Greg Potts greg at pottsfamily.ca
Thu Jan 15 07:58:21 MST 2015

Hi Bob,

If you have spark and gas at the plug but it is still not running, the
first thing that should be verified is the firing order... a spark at
the wrong point in time won't light up the engine.

The next logical thing I would recommend after that would be to do a
valve adjustment and check compression.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts
Toronto, Ontario Canada