[T2] Happy New Year in Baltimore

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Thu Dec 31 21:58:33 MST 2015

not yet on road bunch of fiddly things to do now.
but was two leaks  the S boot had a crack, got a really nice new one from
Gee Bee and the hose from the S boot to the crankcase vent had a piece
blown out under the clamp, was leaking badly but couldn't see or feel it.

borrowed a smoker from a friend who is a bee keeper

Bob