[T2] Sat and the bus in Baltimore, little bit of progress

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Thu Dec 10 14:26:58 MST 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 3:27 PM,  <accessys at smart.net> wrote:

> near the end of the day Sat we broke the vacuum hose that runs from the
> breather to the S boot.
> didn't have a spare so we called it a day.

http://www.amazon.com/RESCUE-Self-Fusing-Silicone-Tape-Black/dp/B000ZTK6CI

usually some in the plumbing isle at lowes/homedepot these days...

works wonders. :)

dunno where to get 3/4 vac line - napa or a truck part house would be
my best thought.   if it's short, ~3/4 heater hose might do in a
pinch, even though it might collapse a bit...  can't think of the
specific part in question here though, too long since I saw an FI
engine. :)