[T2] Vacuum assist

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 17:59:07 MST 2015

The bus 1971. According to Bentley, the adjustment is on the front side of the vacuum assist as it doesn't have the short adjustment rod like the pre-1972 busses have.

 I disconnected the brake pedal from the shaft that goes into the front of the vacuum assist and there was no movement of the pedal.

I also noticed that the vacuum hose from the vacuum assist filter had no clamp on it wand was just sitting on the connection. I put a clamp on it, but it made no difference.

I should be getting the vacuum check valve on September 5th.

Bob Pratt