[T2] 1971 bus brake hose

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Sun Aug 9 03:16:23 MST 2015

I am using a pressure bleeder. I'll see if I can find someone to help bleed them the old fashion way. I'm getting a bit of a weep on the vacuum end of the hose going to the reservoir. I'm going to disconnect and reconnect it first to make sure it's not sucking air.

Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions.

Bob Pratt