[T2] Left Tie Rod 72 Type 2

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 23:08:29 MST 2015

Iain

Take a look at your Drag Link and the Pittman Arm. The drag link will
allow you to adjust the steering wheel position. Of course there are
ball joints at each end and you will need to pop out one or the other to
rotate the arm. If you cannot obtain enough adjustment with the drag
link, the take a very close look at your Pittman Arm and steering gear
shaft. Should be a hash mark on the arm and on the steering gear shaft.
The marks should be lined up.

Cheers,
Chris