[T2] Break booster/master cylinder.

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 16:32:40 MST 2015

Hi all again.

I finally got all the break hoses together and as soon as the weather cools down a bit, I'll be installing them. I've been loosing break fluid on a regular basis. I find a puddle of break fluid near the driver's side wheel, but I don't see any wet areas on the wheel or around the master cylinder, but I have to fill the reservoir every morning. The breaks are still quite high and I only have to pump the pedal once to get the pedal hard. I'm only running on three breaks. That's why I'm replacing the break hoses.

Anyone have any ideas on where the fluid coming from? If it's because of the master cylinder, I'd rather replace everything at once.

Thanks again to the group.

Bob Pratt