[T2] Bus breaks

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Sun Aug 2 02:23:42 MST 2015

Yup, you are right. I always do that. I ordered new break hoses for the front. I already have them for the rear as I think, and others would agree, that the 41 year old hoses are junk and preventing any fluid from getting to the new caliper. Once I replace all the hardware, then I can bleed the breaks. It's tough stopping the bus on three wheel breaks!!!

Bob Pratt