[T2] Push rod tubes.

Harris Pat sammler.permanent at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:04:26 MST 2015

Not frequently but sometimes the tube may have been incorrectly installed with the seam side down and the leak is from that area. Loosening the head and rotating the tube may be a temporary solution.

The spring loaded 2 piece tubes also are a good temporary solution.

On a 4x4 forum I read about the wonders of "rescue tape".  Sounds like this may also be something to consider.

Sent from my iPhone