[T2] Fuel tank hose replacement

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 05:47:09 MST 2014

Not meaning to be a troll, but $72 for a hose you have to cut in half or
find an earlier pipe??  The later bus uses a long pipe and short hose
(my 78) but the 75 my daughter has uses the long hose you show as for
72-79?  We had a split in the lower end on the 78 and we used urethane
glue all over it and on a piece of flashing wrapped around it with 2
hose clamps holding it. No leaks/smells since.  We accessed throught the
"brain" hole.
I've seen some "kink" a hose (radiator?) but this should be fuel rated-
although this is not bathed in gasoline constantly like the tank to
filter to fuel pump hoses.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper