[T2] T2] drivers door needs shove to open.

Josh Gibbs gibbsjj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:20:54 MST 2014

I had this problem once. Pull off the door panel. There is a rod that
goes from the door handle back to the latch mechanism. I put a slight
'z' bend in this rod to shorten it a few mm so it now pulls a bit
harder. It was about 15 years ago so I don't remember the exact
details, but the door is still working great to this day! I remember
it being pretty clear what the problem was once I got the door panel
off and started looking in there.

-Josh