[T2] Engine intermittently turns off while coming to a stop

Max Bronsema max.bronsema at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:21:38 MST 2014

Bob and Joseph,

Thanks for the quick replies. It does not seem to cut out while shifting
about the gears with the clutch depressed. I do apply the brakes to stop,
:) so maybe it is the brake booster diaphragm. Is the diaphragm easy to
check or is it basically put a new one in and see if that fixes the problem?

Thank you all,

Max