[T2] VW alley, memorial weekend

Stuart Zickefoose ess1board at gmail.com
Wed May 21 22:21:02 MST 2014

would love to pack this alley out and pack it out tight...so i wanna make
sure the word gets out. ill be there with my girlfriend and my 78 baywindow
westfalia...hope to see some wetwesties, kombis (i know i will) and anyone
else who can make it! ill bring my bay pride stickers for those of you man
enough to drive baywindow busses (or womanly enough... ;) )

VW Alley at the Cruz to Colby 15th Annual Car Show
Everett, WA. http://www.seattlerod-tiques.com/Cruzin.aspx<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seattlerod-tiques.com%2FCruzin.aspx&h=uAQFHkJ2k&enc=AZMGBl-uRrm7Kh4aLc_MgxkGZImqqFhraRi-EWsWRKGgT80z0giWaJEgJ_9rlqi0uaM&s=1>

A VW Show right in the middle of an 800+ Hot Rod Show with ALL proceeds
going to local Everett charities. Be a part of a weekend of events.
• Hosted Doughnuts and Coffee
• Music and Give-A-Ways
• Awards for Best Top 5 VW’s including Best of VW Alley.

For information, questions or Pre-Reg Forms; email
Curt.Kolar at woodburnco.comor event staff.

Weekend Agenda

May 23rd Friday Night Cruise, Taco Time 5-8PM, 4424 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA
• This is a large local gathering of all kinds of quality show cars and
drivers. It’s an old fashioned show and shine in the parking lot. 60-100
cars every Friday night.
May 25th Pancake Breakfast at Bow Wow 9-11:30AM, 16628 44th Ave. W.
Lynnwood, WA
• Put on by Autovice/Bow Wow at their new location. I perfect meeting place
before the Controlled Cruise in Everett. We will caravan to Everett
together for the cruise, leaving at 11:30AM.
May 25th Controlled Cruise in Downtown Everett, WA 1PM to 5:30PM
• This is the toast of the weekend. How many of you miss cruising your ride
along with 400 sweet cars in a controlled looped route through downtown
Everett with the sidewalks packed with people cheering you on, cars will
park and line the streets. You need to pre-registered for the show to be
allowed entry to cruise or just bring a lawn chair and hangout. An evening
Sock-Hop Dance is planed or just gather with friends.
May 26th Memorial Day, VW Alley at the Cruise to Colby Hot Rod Show,
Everett, WA
• The main event! This is one of the biggest shows I have ever been to and
our VW show is in its own spot right in the middle of it. We have our own
entrance/exit for easy show parking with street parking near by. Enjoy
parking with other VW’s but also walking around looking at all the great
hot rods, classics, customs and muscle cars around.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1416065888642030/

hope to see you there!

and for those who i know missed me, i will be returning to campouts and
hangouts more now...much more time on my hands with my lack of job at honda
these days...i finally got my saturdays free again! which means ill be
helping at the vintage meet also (anyone else who wants to help gets a free
tee shirt.... ;) ) still working at peacevans (THANK YOU HARLEY!) and
enjoying it greatly, im getting my VW fix on a weekly basis now... :D

see you all at VW ALLEY!

Stuart