[T2] Rear Bench Seat support?

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Mon May 12 21:55:41 MST 2014

Make or utilize a stick/flex handle/jack handle/t-handle extension to
hold the seat up by resting it between the hand hole and behind  the
front wall of the seat, such as on top of the outlet box.  Onece the bed
is made, many of these let you lift the front of the bed and it will
latch in the up position so you can make the bench seat.  If the latch
fails, you make a strap handle that can be reached between the first two
panels of the bed, and pull it up as you lift the front and push it back.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper