[T2] Tires...for my 'empty' '74 Westy

syd clarke sydclarke at shaw.ca
Fri May 2 14:40:03 MST 2014

Hi, nice day here on Canada's "best Coast'..and..I have Audi 'mags' ..15
inch on my '74   "empty' Westy, and there are currently.Continental TS
740 205x65x15  'garage roll around' tires on it.  What is the 'current'
..best tire for my purposes?  1.8 'bigger cam', solids, tubular headers,
34 DCOEs, bigger sway bars, front drop 2.5, and rear 2, Kybs both ends.
Have a guy 'down the road' who can get me wholesale prices on any
tire...just need input..on what is deemed 'good'..or 'better'
Thanks
scoggy