[T2] Undercoating removal tip

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Thu Mar 27 18:48:25 MST 2014

Not sure if I posted this before but I used a heat gun and paint scrapper to get off the bulk then a pump spray bottle full of gasoline - did about 1 sq ft at a time and kept a hose running to wash the gas away.  Worked really well then POR 15'd underneath - back in like 96 - still looks great under there

Sent from my iPhone