[T2] heat tube noise

Michael Howe dedhammike at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 05:48:18 MST 2014

Just recently rebuilt my accordion tubes, y-fitting and center tube on my
bus.  When connecting the center tube to the front/rear diverter box, I
used aluminum panning with stainless clamps to bridge the 4-5" gap.  I'm
getting a static like noise coming up through the heat duct now.  Gets
worse when I rev the engine and when I have the heat set to max.
Considering using some type of flex instead of the rigid aluminum to span
the gap.

Anyone had this sort of duct noise before?  Like the idea of having heat,
but the noise is irritating.

--
Mike Howe
dedhammike at gmail.com