[T2] Air in brakes problem continues

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 21:37:24 MST 2014

I would suppose that they work just like the standard bleeder plugs
you have on your brakes now. Half turn or so to open and turn back to
close.

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."