[T2] Type 4 to Type 2

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Jun 30 11:18:42 MST 2014

which bus is yours, ???  I have the blue/white 78 with canoe on roof and
live in Baltimore city.

I had my T-4 engine rebuilt by Boston Engine right before Bob Died but his
top mechanic has continued the work under name Suburban Engine
(http://suburbanengine.com/) and is quoting $3,000 for a rebuilt type4 if
his quality has remained high it is probably worth every penny

Bob