[T2] Duplicolor paint code

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Tue Jan 21 12:04:46 MST 2014

I did a full roof coat but never particularly like the yellowish white
that was stock and wanted the heat  reflection so I used an appliance
epoxy type paint, several years later except for a ding or two from
putting my canoe off and on it looks as bright white as it did when fresh.

mine is non stock with bright white above belt rail and metalic deep blue
below. was originally sage (baby shit) green

as they say YMMV

good luck
Bob