[T2] Fuel injection system for my 74 bus

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sat Jan 4 18:36:20 MST 2014

Monty,

I installed a kit from:  http://www.thedubshop.net/ on my Type 1
upright engine. Mario was quite knowledgeable and helpful. Not cheap,
a lot of work to install. I recommend the auto tune software. I am
quite happy with the results on a 1776cc engine. Can send a few pics
if you  like.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."