[T2] Volkswagen van jr.?

Greg Potts greg at pottsfamily.ca
Tue Feb 18 11:30:09 MST 2014

Hi Max,

Technically it had the *same* amount of power; but the Brubaker benefits
from having quite a bit less mass for that power to propel.

I saw a Brubaker Box at the Mid-Ohio VW show back in 2005, it was a LOT
smaller than I had expected it to be. IIRC they may have used the rear
window out of a ford Pinto as the front windshield.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts
Toronto, Ontario Canada
197x Westfakia "Bob the Tomato"