[T2] 1971 Bus Brakes

Jim Muir JimM at polarisinvest.com
Mon Feb 3 12:50:37 MST 2014

1.	I have been working on my brakes lately.  New shoes, pads, turned rotors, drums, new master cylinder, flex hoses front & rear.  Bus Depot did not send new grommets for the reservoir to master cylinder so I asked for new because mine were squishy.  Now I have a leak at the juncture of rear reservoir and master cylinder.  Also, brakes are about like they were before I started.
2.	Does anyone know of a bus mechanic near Charleston, SC?  I am ready to turn it over to a mechanic.
3.	Many thanks.

Jim

James I. Muir, III

Vice President, Client Relations

 jimm at polarisinvest.com

  Polaris Investment Partners Inc

 Polaris Private Managers Ltd

 30 Fenwick Hall Alleé

 Johns Island, SC 29455

 (843)414-4000          fax: (843)414-4001