[T2] [Q] Bus Stopped Running While Driving (David C Matthews)

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Mon Aug 18 17:19:50 MST 2014

well,, you can't connect the oil pressure sender to the coil.. connected to
the 15 side, you will have smoke... connected to the 1 side, the points will
be bypassed [shorted] .. and no spark will happen until oil pressure is over
10 ish psi
the green wire usually goes to the points/condensor in the distributor

you speak of a white wire on the coil,, that tells me there is probably a
ECU in the circuit..
then you say "battery is weak (left the lights on) and I am not sure
 the alternator is doing a very good job of recharging the battery"

my guess would be the battery is below 11 volts, and the ECU will not fire
the injectors... so ... it won't start. or run.

charge the battery, or sub in one that is charged...  fix the charging
system..

hope that helps
Jamie