[T2] [Q] Bus Stopped Running While Driving (David C Matthews)

David C Matthews dcm7293 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 14:52:25 MST 2014

More information...

There are four wires grouped together in the engine compartment that go
toward the coil.  Two to the wires (white and black) are both connected to
a single terminal of the coil.  One of the wires (green) goes to the oil
pressure sensor).  The remaining wire (green w/yellow stripes) is simply
cut off.  Not sure that this cut wire was ever connected to anything.

Does this shed any light on why the engine quite while I was driving down
the road?  FWIW, my battery is weak (left the lights on) and I am not sure
the alternator is doing a very good job of recharging the battery.

-David