[T2] electronic thermostat

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 20:39:44 MST 2014

I would spring load the flaps open and use the servo to close them
upon power up, then open gradually as the engine warms up.

Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."