[T2] westy ceiling ...

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 22:08:40 MST 2014

We removed the front panel and then peeled it all off . Then spray glued
fabric over it that has vw air cooled pics all over it! The bed part
that lifts up over rear seat was done in place.  Daughter did the same
with rainbow material over the front kick panels holding speakers we put in.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper